Graphic Design Intern (On-Site)Posted: April 27, 2022
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PA, US, PADepartment(s): Marketing Schedule: Anywhere between 20 to 30 hours. Hours may fluctuate with project demands.
Mail Shark is looking for a creative individual, who is pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, to join our marketing department. This is an in-person, part-time internship at our Mohnton location. This is a paid position of $15/hr. In this role, you will help experienced designers develop and execute concepts. This is a summer position that will start Mid May and end in August. This is a great opportunity for a talented student to gain professional experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with social media posts
- Create design of requested materials and obtain approval from team members
- Balance multiple and ongoing projects at once
- Adhere to appropriate timelines and deadlines for production
- Have confident knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs
- Excellent creative sills with a strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to maintain brand guidelines
- Have experience producing artwork for both web and print
- Demonstrate time consciousness and a willingness to learn and improve
- In pursuit of a Graphic Design degree
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We now operate out of two facilities: a 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA, and our recently opened facility in Reading, PA.
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 9 years.
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now