Entry Level Client Success ManagerPosted: July 2, 2021
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Account Services
Join the ever-growing team of Client Success Managers who provides day-to-day account management/customer service support while working closely with various internal departments and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between external artists and clients to create quality marketing material in order to help clients grow existing or new business.
- Prepares detailed instructions by gathering, sorting and organizing client specific requests for marketing material.
- Communicates suggestions to enhance marketing product as necessary based on client needs and demographics along with guiding clients in choosing target audience.
- Performs data entry for backup and future reference.
- Provides accurate communication via internet and phone, and not face to face.
- Maintains strong commitment to finalizing marketing products that adhere to company and client standards.
- Provides high quality customer service and handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Operates in a team environment while independently and collectively working toward similar goals.
- Understands attention to detail is crucial while ensuring error free material with thorough proof reading.
- Executes and prioritizes multiple tasks.
- Performs in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict daily and weekly deadlines.
- Performs other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write correspondence, speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Mail Shark Site, Slight InDesign, CS Suite, internet software, and miscellaneous programs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Organization skills
- Written communication skills
- Diplomacy skills
- Time management skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Proofreading skills
- Keyboard skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and lift items no more than 10lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 7 years.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- Two weeks paid vacation to start (prorated on start date) with an additional day for each year you’re employed (up to 5 extra days)
- Three personal days per year
- 8 weeks paid maternity leave
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 3 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now