Graphic Designer (On-Site)Posted: July 26, 2023
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Marketing
Looking for a fresh designer with 1-3 years experience and a portfolio or multiple samples of work. Responsible for creating brand-related materials, digitally as well as for print. The Designer’s goal is to use best practice, solid design, consider user requirements, and develop visually capturing designs across all digital and physical spaces (web, email, mobile, print etc.) for the marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and assisting with digital marketing assets including web pages, mobile app design/ development, general advertising, basic gif animation, email blasts, social media campaigns, and interactive displays.
- Work closely with other team members to meet deliverables on projects.
- Maintain Mail Shark’s design systems for consistency and ongoing improvement across all consumer and associate experiences. Brand consistency needs to remain at the forefront.
- Organization and prioritization of short and long-term deliverables, to meet deadlines
- Assist team with projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Some mathematical skills required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and miscellaneous programs as needed.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; and regularly required to use hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 25lbs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 1-3 years in fine arts, graphic design or comparable work experience in related field.
- Maintain base fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Develop strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external stakeholders
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We now operate out of two facilities: a 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA, and our recently opened facility in Reading, PA.
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 9 years.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- You start with 13 days of paid time off (prorated on start date)
- For each year you’re employed you’ll receive additional PTO (1-5 years: 8 hours) (6+ years: 4 hours)
- Paid maternity leave - 8 weeks
- Paid paternity leave - 2 weeks
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal (occurs frequently)
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed Atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 2 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outside seating area to get away from it all
- Option to work from home every Friday
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now