Direct Mail for Landscapers & Lawncare
According to recent statistics, there are close to half a million landscaping professionals in the United States, and their ranks are expected to grow by more than three percent annually. This makes it a potentially lucrative industry, and also a competitive one. In order to make sure your company is top of mind, landscaping direct mail campaigns are a must.
Contact Mail Shark today to find out how our team of designers, printers, and mailing pros can help you reach more prospective customers. Just fill out our contact form below, and an account specialist will be in touch!
Direct Mail Keeps Your Landscaping Services Front and Center
Direct mail harnesses human psychology and expected reactions in order to get you the brand recognition and leads you want. It’s well-known that the more times people see a company’s name, the more comfortable they get with associating the company with excellence, trustworthiness, and consideration.
When you launch a consistent landscaping-focused direct mail campaign with Mail Shark, you will be sending a powerful, positive and regular message to possible customers: your landscaping business is the one to call for their needs.
Direct Mail for All Types of Landscaping Businesses
Is your landscaping business mostly for residential customers? Is it more pinpointed toward commercial or governmental properties? Or do you have a niche service that you want to sell, such as working on landscaping in recreational facilities, amusement parks or cemeteries?
Whatever your goal, direct mail services from Mail Shark will help you capture a bigger share of the landscaping market in your preferred geographic territory.
Some of our most-requested direct mail types include:
- Bulk Mailings — These are mailings that saturate a particular area or region. They are sent to everyone and can be good if you want to make a sudden splash.
- Targeted Mailings — Targeted direct mail gives you the ability to direct your focus on certain types of consumers or businesses. A huge benefit of targeted direct mailings is that they reach the exact people you want them to. Targeted direct mailings are sent out only to addresses with customers fitting your preferred demographics. For instance, you may want to target recent homebuyers who are more likely to be interested in your services. Similarly, it might make sense for you to look for more mature homeowners who are unable to keep up with their landscaping needs.
- Every Door Direct Mail™ (EDDM) — EDDM is an economical way to get the word out about your landscaping business by giving your mail items in a bulk form to one postal carrier. The postal carrier then distributes the bulk mail on his or her route. If you want to saturate one neighborhood, EDDM™ may be the perfect fit.
Direct Mail Pieces Customized for You
Need direct mail pieces for your landscaping services? We have more than 30 designers on our team who can customize amazing direct mail items at no extra cost. It’s like having your own in-house design and development experts for free!
Landscaping Brochures in Several Options
Every landscaping business is unique, which is why we offer several options when it comes to our landscaping brochures.
- Small Brochure (8.5″×10.5″) — This standard-sized brochure is perfect for direct mailing, and has just enough room for you to talk about your most-requested landscaping services, the benefits of working with your landscaping business and how to contact you.
- Standard Brochure (10.5″×17″) — Have more to say about your landscaping business? Want to add beautiful images and more details? If so, a large brochure is the way to go! It’s bigger than our standard brochure, giving you lots of room to talk about your unique selling propositions.
- Extra-Large Brochure (10.5″×21.5″) — The extra-large brochure is for the landscaping business that has plenty of services to offer, and wants to make the most out of their saturation mailings. When you work with our designers, we can share secrets of how to make sure you adequately maximize your extra-large brochure space to create a winning, irresistible design.
Postcards That Sell Your Services and Increase Interaction
Our postcards for landscaping professionals and businesses come in several sizes:
- Oversized Postcard (5.5″×10.5″) — These postcards are slightly bigger than the average postcards people get in the mail. This means they’ll stand out among the other items in a mailbox. All oversized postcards are designed to get you maximum visibility.
- Jumbo Postcard (8.5″×10.5″) — The jumbo postcard is significantly bigger than our oversized postcard, giving you valuable space to sell your services. You may also want to add a limited-time offer or incentive to your jumbo postcard to encourage faster responses.
- New Mover Postcard (6″×9″) — New homeowners often seek landscaping advice and expertise. Make sure your company’s brand is the first they see by targeting new movers in your area with this attractive, full-colored postcard on substantial card stock.
In addition to our traditional postcards, Mail Shark offers landscaping special interactive postcards. These are postcards that enhance the interaction between prospective customers and your landscaping business.
- Peel-a-Box Postcard — Want to make your offer for new landscaping customers seem irresistible? Add a peel-a-box element to your postcard. The peel-a-box sticker is removed by the postcard recipient and reveals a special discount, price, etc.
- Oversized and Jumbo Scratch-Off Postcards — Have you ever received scratch-off postcards? They harness the same excitement that makes lottery tickets so appealing. Reward your potential customers by allowing them to scratch-off a portion of your postcard to reveal their unique code or discount.
Designed for Your Landscaping Services
Your relationship with Mail Shark is as unique as your landscaping business and will be personalized to meet your needs. Stop wishing that you had more landscaping customers this year, and start getting market penetration to improve your inbound leads.
Looking to get started?
Fill out the form to have a Mail Shark Campaign Specialist reach out with more information.