- Many homeowners don’t know what HVAC companies do.
- Avoid using technical jargon in your marketing.
- Minor verbiage tweaks to your marketing message can have a huge impact.
Customer retention is critical. It is also clear that referrals remain the single best source for leads. Referrals reduce customer acquisition costs and are the easiest leads to close since there is already a high level of trust.
Direct mail gift cards sent to your database of current customers checks both customer retention and customer referral marketing boxes by including offers for your current customer and a friend, encouraging a referral.
We know first-hand how extremely effective this strategy is. We have even had clients report it as the most successful marketing campaign they have ever done. However, what is not as clear is just how many customers are willing to share the offer with friends, family, or coworkers.
To find out, we asked 5,818 homeowners the following:
If you received the offer below in the mail, would you share these savings with a friend, family member or coworker?
Download Cracking the Code Home Services Today To learn More About Your Customers
And To Access All Our Latest Consumer Research And Insights.
What else you’ll learn:
- Are homeowners interested in maintenance plans?
- What offers do many HVAC companies get wrong?
- What influences your customers the most?
- Who is using coupons for your services?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- One Proven Retention & Referral Marketing Concept.
- How much does your technician’s appearance matter?
- & Much More!