- Quality, Reputation & Cost are the top three factors that influence customers most when selecting a home services provider.
- By simply telling your customers they can trust you, they do.
- Update your marketing message & taglines with words like, quality, trust & affordable, etc. to have a bigger impact.
There are many factors influencing consumers when selecting a home services provider. Topping the list is quality. Consumers want their home services provider to do a quality job, so much that it ranked as more influential than cost.
When Selecting A Home Service Provider For Your Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing And Electrical Needs,
What Influences You The Most?
Although quality holds the heaviest weight, each factor on this list influences consumers and should be given careful consideration.
One tactic to consider is simply telling prospective customers you are trustworthy, and your work is high-quality and affordable. The message is clear and hits the key factors that influence consumers.
According to Roger Dooley, the primary author at Neuromarketing, author of Friction and Brainfluence, and host of the Brainfluence podcast, researchers found that placing the following statement at the end of an ad for an auto service firm caused its trust scores to jump as much as 33%:
That phrase caused people to rate the firm in the ad higher in every category:
An Easy Place To Start Is Evaluating Taglines And Headlines Used In Your Marketing.
Below is an example tagline we recommend for our client’s direct mail marketing.
Download Cracking the Code Home Services Today To learn More About Your Customers
and to access all our latest consumer research and insights.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- Do consumers know what HVAC companies do?
- What offers do many HVAC companies get wrong?
- What influences your customers the most?
- Who is using coupons for your services?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- One Proven Retention & Referral Marketing Concept.
- How much does your technician’s appearance matter?
- & Much More!