It can be challenging to find the right balance when communicating with your customers. You don’t want to bombard your happy customers so frequently that you become an annoyance, yet you want to communicate with them frequently enough to get the response you want.
In our latest consumer research and insight report “Cracking The Code,” we asked 9,161 consumers how often they want to hear from their favorite restaurant about new menu items, updates, special offers, news, etc., and it turns out that it may be more frequently than you thought. Take a look at the numbers below.
How Often Would You Want To Hear From Your Favorite Restaurant With New Menu Items, Updates, Special Offers, News, Etc.?
It’s clear that your best customers want to hear from you frequently. The key is to act, plan, and put in place a strategy that leverages customer data. From there, you can choose a frequency, whether once a week, once a month, or other, and monitor the response. Once you have a baseline, it’s easy to increase or decrease your contact.
Download Cracking The Code Pizza Industry To Learn More About Your Restaurant’s Customers,
Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- How much does Covid still influence customers dining decisions?
- From where do consumers report their favorite pizza is from?
- How long do customers want to wait for their delivery orders?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How do customers prefer to place orders?
- Do consumers sign up for loyalty plans?
- Are customers still using coupons?
- & Much More!