As the pandemic slows and life continues getting back to normal, it’s important to keep in mind that COVID-19 is still here and that your customers may still be concerned about their safety.
As an example, from our latest research & insight report “Cracking The Code” , 87% of drivers surveyed reported that it was important to them that their vehicle be sanitized after being repaired, with 51% reporting it as very important and 36% reporting it as somewhat important.
Download Cracking the Code Automotive To Learn More About Your Shop’s Customers
& Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- What Google rating can hurt your shop?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- Do customers want their vehicles sanitized?
- How much can drivers afford for repairs?
- Do drivers trust auto repair shops?
- How to build trust with customers?
- Who uses coupons?
- & Much More!