Cracking The Code Community Question Submitted By
– Jack, from Rapid Response Heating & Cooling
When a home services professional arrives at your home to perform a service (e.g., plumbing, heating, air conditioning, etc.) , where do you prefer they park their vehicle?
Launched: Aug 17, 2022
Completed: Aug 31, 2022
Our survey was conducted with respondents in the United States. It was designed to mimic a nationally representative population sample with one modification: To exclude any participants younger than the age of eighteen.
Additionally, to be included in our survey, respondents had to own their own homes and be responsible for or share the responsibility of selecting service providers for their homes.
Total Participants: 1,675
Based on the results of our survey, most respondents reported they prefer their home services professional park in their driveway.
However, it’s important to recognize that almost one in four (24%) prefer their home services professional park on the street. Furthermore, In taking a closer look at the income demographic of those respondents who reported they prefer their home services professional park on the street, the data indicates these respondents are heavier weighted to those with slightly higher incomes.
To ensure you are always parking in the right place for every customer, it’s a best practice to simply have your team ask each customer if they have a preference as to where your technician parks.
Download Cracking the Code Home Services Today To learn more about your customers
and to access all our latest consumer research and insights.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- Do consumers know what HVAC companies do?
- What offers do many HVAC companies get wrong?
- What influences your customers the most?
- Who is using coupons for your services?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- One Proven Retention & Referral Marketing Concept.
- How much does your technician’s appearance matter?
- & Much More!