Direct Mail for Optometrists
According to recent statistics, there are more than 40,000 optometrists in the United States. Thanks to an aging population and people who are more aware of the benefit of regular optometry appointments, the outlook for optometrists everywhere is high. However, you need to attract new prospects on a regular basis to take advantage of the flood of inbound lead opportunities.
Optometrist direct mail can be a suitable, profitable way to drive business right to your optometry practice. At Mail Shark, we have a proven, turnkey marketing solution that includes direct mail services for all our clients. Within a few weeks, you could see a noticeable improvement in the quality and quantity of people calling to schedule appointments at your practice.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with our account specialists today by completing the contact form located on this page.
Increase Your Stream of Leads With Optometrist Direct Mail
You can’t go from house to house to talk about your optometry business, but a direct mail campaign can. Direct mail allows you to consistently market to the people who are most apt to need and use you for their eye care.
Mail Shark offers several types of direct mail suitable for optometrists who want to systematically increase their leads:
- Saturation Bulk Mailings: Bulk mail is mail that’s sent out to a specific zone. Your marketing materials will be delivered to every mailbox within that particular zone, regardless of whether the recipient is a residential, commercial, government or non-profit entity. Saturation bulk mail is affordable and allows you to instantly blanket your community with a generalized message about your optometry practice.
- Every Door Direct Mail™ (EDDM™): EDDM™ is like saturation bulk mailing, but with a twist. EDDM™ mailing items like brochures, postcards and flyers are given in one bulk package to a particular postal carrier. The postal carrier then delivers one piece to each mailbox on their route. If you want to saturate a neighborhood or just a few blocks, EDDM™ can be economical as well as strategic.
- Targeted Direct Mail: Targeted direct mail involves purchasing the use of address lists from third party sources. Our account specialists can help you determine which lists will be most likely to bring in new business. Here are some of the benefits of targeted mailings:
- You can saturate a specific market. Want to make sure you’re only sending your marketing materials to Baby Boomers, women 35 to 50 or professionals making more than $75,000 per year? Targeted direct mail allows you to achieve your goals through saturation of this market. Every phone call you receive is more qualified, and is, therefore, more likely to convert to an optometry patient.
- You can maximize all your marketing processes. Your marketing materials should all work together seamlessly, and Mail Shark’s innovative targeted direct mail processes work in tandem with other marketing methodologies. This boosts your overall market presence and helps you meet or exceed your revenue objectives.
- You will stay in the forefront of your prospects’ minds. Maybe your prospective clients aren’t ready to visit an optometrist today, but they may need your services in the future. By sending them marketing materials consistently, you’ll be in the forefront of their minds when they need optometry services.
Every step of the way, your account specialist will help you ensure you’re positioning your optometry practice to attract more prospective patients. Our goal is for you to steadily build your inbound lead traffic, allowing you to move your business to the next level.
Find the Mailer That Works Best for Your Optometry Business
When we talk about mailers, we mean any marketing material that is printed and mailed through the U.S. Postal Service to people most likely to use your services. These include:
- Postcards: Every optometrist has their own sales and marketing goals. This is why we offer several postcard types and sizes to fit your specific requirements and objectives. Our optometrist postcards include:
- Oversized Postcards: These postcards are 5.5″×10.5″, making them noticeably larger than standard 4″×6″ postcards. They are created to be standalone marketing pieces that are impossible to miss. Because of their size, they are easy to see in a mailbox.
- Jumbo Postcards: The jumbo postcards we create are a stunning 8.5″×10.5″. If you want to get your prospects’ attention, you may prefer this generously-sized marketing item. We’ll help you design it and add just the right content to get your phones to ring.
- New Mover Postcard: It’s well-known that people and families who move into a new neighborhood, community or city will eventually need healthcare service providers. You can be among the first businesses to say “welcome” by sending new movers one of these 6″×9″ postcards. Not only are they aesthetically-appealing, but they help you stay front-and-center from the moment your target audience members move into their new homes.
- Flyers: Have a special event happening at your optometry office? Want to showcase a new product you’re offering, such as LASIK, designer frames or specialty contact lenses? Flyers can be distributed to the mailboxes of all your prospects on a consistent basis. Over time, this approach encourages people to make a phone call.
- Brochures: Every optometrist’s office deserves to have at least one stunning brochure available. Not only can we help you design a brochure, but we can print them for you in-house at our facility. Plus, we can mail them, too. It’s the easiest way to get the word out about your optometry practice without having to go door-to-door yourself.
Would you like to see a sample of our mailers? Request free samples to have them sent right to your door!
Contact us through our online form and let Mail Shark help you reach your revenue objectives in the short-term and long-term with optometrist direct mail.