Home Improvement Direct Mail
The home improvement industry continues to expand year after year. It’s now an industry on which people regularly spend hundreds of billions of dollars. Competition for home improvement customers is fierce, which is why you have to make sure your company’s name is always top-of-mind.
At Mail Shark, our goal is to offer turnkey marketing solutions that allow you to use the predictability and proven success of direct mail to increase your home improvement business. By partnering with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your marketing is being handled by professionals.
Spend more time doing what you do best, and let us handle your direct mail marketing. Fill out the contact form on this page, and one of our account specialists will contact you to discuss your home improvement business and goals.
People Are Willing to Pay for Home Improvements
Homeowners and property owners know that even modest home improvements, like basement and kitchen refinishing projects, can add value to their real estate. No wonder more than half of them are likely to engage in a home improvement project this year. They are willing to spend significant amounts of money on home improvements, and you want that money to go to your company, not someone else’s.
Getting the phone to ring with calls for bids and estimates is much easier with saturated direct mail marketing that’s consistently reaching your target audience. Direct mail services through Mail Shark allow you to stay in active contact with prospective customers without having to do extra work. We do all the design work, printing and mailing in-house, leaving you free to complete jobs for clients.
Direct Mail Options to Suit Your Objectives
Every home improvement company has different sales objectives and expectations, which is the reason we offer several direct mail choices.
- Saturation Bulk Mail — This type of mailing goes directly to consumers and businesses within a certain geographic territory. There’s no distinction made between mailboxes, so everyone receives the same postcard, flyer or brochure. It’s an excellent way to make a fast splash in a market.
- Every Door Direct Mail™ — This is also called EDDM, and it is a newer type of direct mail. Your home improvement direct mailed pieces will be given to specific postal carriers to place in mailboxes along their routes. The routes are usually limited to very specific neighborhoods, which adds to the control you have to concentrate efforts in one area.
- Targeted Mailings — If you’re interested in positioning yourself as a home improvement services provider for consumers representing particular demographics, targeted mailings may be helpful. These require the purchase of lists that reveal the names and addresses of people who fit your chosen demographics, such as retirees, new parents, landlords or new homeowners.
Home Improvement Mailers for Your Business
We know that every home improvement business is unique, which is why we offer several types of home improvement mailers for your consideration.
- Postcards — All our postcards are larger than the normal 4″×6″ postcards that you get in your mail. This means your postcard will stand out from the rest. They’re designed to sell your business and promote you in the most positive light possible, and they’re sent out consistently so people have a chance to get to know you. We also offer interactive postcards, such as scratch-off postcards, for more prospect collaboration.
- Brochures — Every home improvement business can use a professionally made brochure. Our customized brochures give you the chance to talk about your most popular services or your whole list of home improvement options. Brochures range in size from traditional pieces to extra-large options, so you’re sure to find the one that will work with you.
- Flyers — Looking to spread flyers around a specific community? Let us help! Our flyers look amazing and will be sent exactly where you need them to go. A well-constructed flyer can help you increase your revenue stream by boosting your brand.
Want to see an example of all the types of home improvement mailers we offer? Just ask for samples, and we’ll send them right to your door.
Discover a Turnkey Marketing Solution for Home Improvement Pros
Make the switch to a marketing solution that allows you to consistently reach your ideal customers. With Mail Shark, you get state-of-the-art graphic design, printing and mailing services. Plus, you don’t have to pay anything upfront!
Fill out our contact form, and a Mail Shark account specialist will connect with you soon.