Direct Mail for Appliance Stores
Whether you’re trying to sell more of a specific appliance, want to tell consumers about an incredible sale or would like to encourage individuals to stop by during a blowout event, you need to get the word out consistently and economically.
Direct mail can go where you and your team can’t: to your potential customers’ homes. By sending brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials through the U.S. Postal Service on a regular basis using a proven direct mail system, you can encourage a steady stream of interested patrons to your appliance store.
Drive up revenue and build a loyal customer base with appliance store-focused direct mail. Contact Mail Shark to learn more about our direct mail marketing solutions.
Stay on Target With Mail Shark’s Turnkey Marketing System
You don’t have time to spend on marketing your appliance store, which means your marketing has to flow effortlessly without much intervention. As your marketing partner, Mail Shark will keep your direct mail marketing on track through our turnkey system.
Our in-house graphic designers and account specialists will work with you to develop marketing materials, free of charge, that are custom-crafted to your image and content specifications. After we have your marketing pieces in place, we will take care of all the printing and mailing of your materials. This makes it easy for you to stay focused on your responsibilities while seeing the results of your direct mail campaign week-after-week.
Find Revenue-Boosting Success With Appliance Store Direct Mail
Direct mail is one of the more economical, reliable methods to boost your appliance store revenue.
At Mail Shark, we typically recommend using one or more of these types of direct mail processes. Each is suitable for a variety of uses:
- Saturation Bulk Mail: Saturation Bulk Mail is a way to blanket a certain geographic territory by sending marketing materials like flyers, postcards and brochures to every mailbox within a U.S. Postal Office code. You can make a very strong, fast splash with saturation bulk mail. Although it does not allow you to get too specific in terms of who receives your mailings, it does have an incredible impact if you have a generalized message.
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM™): Every Door Direct Mail™, or EDDM™, is a relatively new direct mail approach that was announced through the U.S. Postal Office several years ago. EDDM™ allows you to send marketing pieces to neighborhoods by giving an adequate number to postal carriers. The postal carriers then deposit your marketing materials into each mailbox on their routes. This gives you a little more strategic ability to focus your messaging.
- Targeted Direct Mail: Targeted Direct Mail uses pre-collected lists of people representing specific demographics. For instance, if you are trying to sell your appliances mainly to married couples in their 30s and 40s, you can find lists of people fitting that description. Targeted Direct Mail is more expensive than other types of direct mail, but it allows your appliance store to be more specific and concentrated.
Make a Great First Impression With Appliance Store Brochures
All Mail Shark appliance store brochures are made from quality stock and are professionally produced.
We offer appliance store brochures in three sizes. When you speak with your account specialist, you can discuss the right type for your needs:
- Small Brochure: Our 8.5″×10.5″ Small Brochure is the perfect size to give an overview of your appliance store or to give details about a certain line or type of product you carry.
- Standard Brochure: The 10.5″×17″ Standard Brochure is bigger than a Small Brochure, and as our mid-sized appliance store brochure, it’s a popular solution. Use the Large Brochure to more fully explain your services and products or to add a limited-time offer coupon to one of the flaps.
- XL Brochure: At 10.5″×21.5″, the Mail Shark appliance store XL Brochure is the biggest brochure you can find. With this much real estate, you have the option of adding plenty of images, calls-to-action, coupons, announcements, pricing and more.
Use Appliance Store Postcards for Targeted Messaging
Appliance store postcards from Mail Shark are always bigger than regular postcards. We’ve provided larger-than-expected postcard sizes because they tend to be immediately seen and read by people. They never get lost in mailboxes among other pieces of smaller mail! Because a postcard has limited real estate, most appliance stores use this type of mailing for one call-to-action. This can be anything from coming into your appliance store by a certain date to use a coupon or a reminder about a limited-time rebate offer from one of your appliance manufacturers.
Contact us now by filling out our online form to start your appliance store direct mail journey with Mail Shark!