You Have a Story to Tell. Let Us Design, Print, and Mail It.
We understand direct mail letters can be complicated and time consuming. That’s why we’re offering them with the same no-nonsense approach we take towards all of our direct mail products. Gone are the days of putting your letter campaigns together piece by piece. We’ll take care of everything for one low price:
- Strategic Consulting
- Free Custom Design
- Mailing List Acquisition
- High-Quality Double-Sided Printing
- Collating & Insertion
- Mailing – Postage Included
- Add Up to 6 Inserts
- Full-Color Envelopes
- Variable Data Capabilities
- Business Reply Envelope Available
Direct Mail Letter Options
We offer two direct mail letter sizes: 8.5″ × 11″ and 8.5″ × 14″. The larger size is perfect for businesses that want to provide more information or include a detachable form. You can also choose from a variety of customization options and add-ons. Here’s a quick overview of your choices:
- Double-sided printing. Have a lot to say? No problem. Our standard price includes double-sided printing for your letter campaign. If you only need single-sided printing, you’ll get a discount on each piece.
- Up to 6 inserts. Need more space? We can insert up to 6 printed pieces into each envelope. If you’d like us to insert more than one letter, we’ll get you a custom quote.
- Full-color envelopes. We offer one-sided, 4-color printing on our envelopes. That means your message and design will be consistent inside and out. We can even include your logo or custom messages like “Hurry!” or “Open Here”.
- Variable data capabilities. Customize your letters with names, addresses, content, and images to speak to people on a 1:1 level. This personal touch can help you boost response rates by at least 50%, according to the DMA.1 If you want to send the same content to everyone on your mailing list, we also offer static messaging.
- Business reply envelope. Make it easy for people to take action by including a Business Reply Envelope with your letter.
Direct Mail Letters Drive Response
Direct mail is the most effective marketing channel when it comes to customer acquisition and retention. This is especially true for letters. Response rates to direct mail letters in 2018 were 10% for house lists and 4% for prospect lists.2 To put that into context, no digital marketing channels averaged above a 1% response rate. This includes email, paid search, social media, and display ads.
We Make Direct Mail Letters Affordable
Part of making direct mail letters easy is making them affordable. That’s why we let you spread out your mailings and payments for up to 10 weeks. You can also get started with no money down. You won’t pay a cent until we pay the post office for your first week’s mailing. This makes it easier than ever to fit direct mail letters into your budget.
Ready to Get Started with Direct Mail Letters?
If you’re interested, let’s get in touch! See direct mail letter pricing and request a quote, or call us today to speak with a direct mail expert.