The benefits of having a strong social media presence in today’s ultra-competitive market are self-explanatory. However, we hope to provide additional insight regarding the social media sites that consumers prefer to follow their favorite restaurants.
In our latest consumer research and insight report “Cracking The Code,” we asked 9,161 consumers which social media site they prefer to follow their favorite restaurants. Based on our data, Facebook remains the number-one choice for most consumers, with Instagram coming in second. It will be interesting to monitor this over time and see how these numbers change as new platforms enter the market.
Which social media site do you prefer to follow your favorite restaurants?
Download Cracking The Code Pizza Industry To Learn More About Your Restaurant’s Customers,
Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- How much does Covid still influence customers dining decisions?
- From where do consumers report their favorite pizza is from?
- How long do customers want to wait for their delivery orders?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How do customers prefer to place orders?
- Do consumers sign up for loyalty plans?
- Are customers still using coupons?
- & Much More!