In our latest consumer research and insight report “Cracking The Code,” we asked 9,162 consumers across the country where their favorite pizza is from. A little over half (55%) of consumers prefer a national chain, while a little over a quarter (27%) prefer a localor mom-and-pop pizza shop. There is a regional component to these numbers. Only 14% of survey respondents in the state of California reported they prefer a local or mom-and-pop pizza shop. In the state of New Jersey, 59% of survey respondents reported they prefer a local or mom-and-pop pizza shop over a chain. Further, 65% of survey respondents reported that they regularly order pizza from two or more restaurants. Their favorite pizza may be from a national chain, but that doesn’t mean they do not patronize mom-and-pop shops. We are left scratching our heads about the 9% of respondents who reported that they don’t like pizza/order pizza. We may need to double-check the data to see if they are from Mars…
We asked 9,162 consumers the following:
To Learn More About Your Restaurant’s Customers, Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
DOWNLOAD CRACKING THE CODE PIZZA INDUSTRY TODAY!
What Else You’ll Learn:
- How much does Covid still influence customers dining decisions?
- From where do consumers report their favorite pizza is from?
- How long do customers want to wait for their delivery orders?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How do customers prefer to place orders?
- Do consumers sign up for loyalty plans?
- Are customers still using coupons?
- & Much More!