- With every incremental decrease in your google rating, you are losing prospective customers.
- If your google rating is below 4 stars, 68% of homeowners will not consider your Home Services company.
- Quickly addressing negative reviews is the best way to resolve and potentially reverse them.
It’s no secret that having high ratings on review sites such as Google is critical to attracting new customers. However, what isn’t as clear is at what rating customers will be deterred from exploring your company as an option for service.
To find out, we asked the following of 5,818 homeowners:
Based on a Google rating system of 1–5 stars (1 being lowest, 5 being highest), which of the following applies to you? I would only use and trust a home services company with a Google rating of ___ or higher.
If your home services business has a Google rating below 4 stars, 68% or approximately 2 out of 3 consumers will not consider using your company.
Quickly address and respond to poor reviews and work diligently to correct issues as soon as possible. If you can correct and or resolve the issue with the homeowner who has left a negative review, make sure you immediately ask them if they wouldn’t mind going back to update their review based on the new outcome. Your future business could depend on it.
Download Cracking the Code Home Services Today To learn More About Your Customers
And To Access All Our Latest Consumer Research And Insights.
What else you’ll learn:
- Do consumers know what HVAC companies do?
- What offers do many HVAC companies get wrong?
- What influences your customers the most?
- Who is using coupons for your services?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- One Proven Retention & Referral Marketing Concept.
- How much does your technician’s appearance matter?
- & Much More!