To find out why more consumers are not visiting the dentist, we asked the 3,868 respondents who reported they have not visited the dentist recently,
The top three reported reasons are: “No Dental Insurance” (31%), “Covid Concerns” (23%), and “Too Busy” (21%)
With such a high number, almost 1 in 3 (31%) reporting not having insurance as a reason to not see the dentist, there continues to be a compelling reason to consider offering an in-house membership program. Having an in-house dental membership program can help many uninsured consumers get the dental care they need while attracting new patients, increasing business, and generating recurring revenue.
Download Cracking the Code Dental To Learn More About Your Practice’s Customers
& Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- Can Your Practice Attract New Patients With Special Offers?
- How Do Most Patients Prefer Scheduling Their Appointments?
- How Frequently Do Your Patients Want to Hear From You?
- How Important Is Your Website To Attracting New Patients?
- How Much Can Patients Afford for Out-of-Pocket Dental Expenses?
- The Top 3 Reasons More Patients Are Not Visiting The Dentist
- When Can Your Google Rating Hurt Your Practice?
- & Much More!