According to CNBC, at the end of 2021, 61% of the U.S. population was living paycheck to paycheck. Fast forward to 2022, with economic conditions worsening, gas prices through the roof, and a potential looming recession, it’s no surprise that many are struggling financially.
To Find Out Just How Much Most Patients Could Afford For An Unexpected Dental Procedure We Asked 5,840 Patients The Following:
What is the highest amount you would be
able to afford paying out-of-pocket for an unexpected dental procedure?
With over 1 out of every three (35%) of respondents reporting they could not afford an unexpected out-of-pocket dental expense of $499 or more, and another 29% reporting that $999 is the max out-of-pocket dental expense they could afford, providing financing solutions for these patients is a great way to create a win-win. Your case acceptance rate increases, you retain a satisfied patient, and your patient receives the dental care they need.
Download Cracking the Code Dental To Learn More About Your Practice’s Customers
& Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- Can Your Practice Attract New Patients With Special Offers?
- How Frequently Do Your Patients Want to Hear From You?
- How Important Is Your Website To Attracting New Patients?
- How many consumers are regularly visiting the dentist?
- How Do Most Patients Prefer Scheduling Their Appointments?
- The Top 3 Reasons More Patients Are Not Visiting The Dentist
- When Can Your Google Rating Hurt Your Practice?
- & Much More!