Making it easy to schedule appointments is at the top of the list of factors that influence consumers when selecting a dental practice.
When we asked 5,842 consumers what influences them the most when selecting a dentist,
“Easy To Schedule Appointments” was in the top three of the most influencing factors.
There are a few factors that come into play when making appointments easy to schedule: Your hours, how long patients must wait to get an appointment, and how they schedule their appointments. We wanted to gain insight into the latter and find out how most patients prefer scheduling their appointments.
We found that most patients (44%) prefer scheduling their appointment over the phone, while around 1 in 4 (26%) of patients prefer to schedule their appointments online.
Download Cracking the Code Dental To Learn More About Your Practice’s Customers
& Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- Can Your Practice Attract New Patients With Special Offers?
- How Frequently Do Your Patients Want to Hear From You?
- How Important Is Your Website To Attracting New Patients?
- How many consumers are regularly visiting the dentist?
- How Much Can Patients Afford for Out-of-Pocket Dental Expenses?
- The Top 3 Reasons More Patients Are Not Visiting The Dentist
- When Can Your Google Rating Hurt Your Practice?
- & Much More!