We wanted to know the consumer demand for restaurant loyalty plans, how many consumers were currently signed up for a loyalty plan, and whether those who were not would sign up for one if available. It turns out that most consumers we surveyed are not currently signed up for a loyalty plan. In our latest consumer research and insight report “Cracking The Code,” we found that only a little over one of every three (37%) of the 9,161 reporting they are currently signed up for a loyalty plan at their favorite restaurants. However, this may be simply because their favorite restaurant does not offer a loyalty program. We asked the 3,412 consumers who reported that they were not currently signed up for a loyalty plan if they would sign up for one if it was available. A resounding 87% said that they would.
Are you currently signed up for any loyalty or rewards programs at your favorite restaurants?
You said previously that you are not signed up for a loyalty program – would you sign up if one was available?
The compelling number of 87% suggests it may be worth looking into the ways a loyalty plan can help incentivize more repeat business and increase the average order value for a restaurant.
Download Cracking The Code Pizza Industry To Learn More About Your Restaurant’s Customers,
Access Mail Shark’s Latest Consumer Research And Insights Report.
What Else You’ll Learn:
- How much does Covid still influence customers dining decisions?
- From where do consumers report their favorite pizza is from?
- How long do customers want to wait for their delivery orders?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How do customers prefer to place orders?
- Do consumers sign up for loyalty plans?
- Are customers still using coupons?
- & Much More!