Get Chiropractic Clients with Direct Mail
Chiropractic medicine is on the upswing in the United States, which is a good sign for the estimated 45,000+ chiropractors actively working to heal individuals of all ages. People everywhere are looking for non-traditional, non-pharmaceutical ways to relieve issues including back pain, migraines, and other health problems. However, they don’t always know where to turn.
If you want to drive new clients to your chiropractic practice, you need a proven direct mail program that will work without a need for you to constantly spend time on it. Mail Shark offers turnkey direct mail solutions for chiropractors who want to improve their inbound leads. It’s a proven concept that will help you create and reach new sales goals.
Find out more by completing our contact form. One of our expert account specialists will be in contact with you promptly to discuss the exciting ways we can partner together to develop a direct mail program that saturates your market and gets your phones ringing.
Focused Direct Mail Options That Work for Chiropractors
Direct mail uses the power of the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to get in touch with all the people who may be looking for chiropractic medicine today or in the near future. There are several types of direct mail choices we recommend for our chiropractic clientele:
- Saturation Bulk Mailings: If you’re relatively new to your area, have just opened an office or are trying to reinvent your practice, saturation bulk mailings may be the right choice for your marketing plan. Saturation bulk mailings are delivered to every mailbox within a substantial geographic region. Because they go to every mailbox within the chosen area, they allow your company’s name to be seen instantly in homes and businesses around your community.
- Targeted Direct Mail: When you want to more directly target specific types of people, targeted direct mail helps you minimize the amount of mail you’re sending. Mail Shark has the ability to locate and purchase lists that represent demographic slices of the individuals most likely to need your chiropractic skills. This helps you focus your marketing materials on targeting a certain population, such as Baby Boomers, rather than blanketing your marketing items across the geographic areas you serve.
- Every Door Direct Mail™ (EDDM™): EDDM™ makes it convenient and economical for you to get the word out about your chiropractic office and offerings within a specific mailing route. Postal carriers receive enough of your marketing brochures, flyers or postcards to deliver to each mailbox on their routes. EDDM™ can be extremely effective in reaching and saturating particular neighborhoods.
Learn more about these direct mail options from Mail Shark by filling out our contact form. Remember that there is never an upfront cost to work with us.
Choose Mailers That Are Right for Your Chiropractic Office
Just as every chiropractic office is unique, so are our mailers. This allows you to develop and send out any combination of Mail Shark-created chiropractor mailers to your target patients. Options include:
- Brochures: Our brochures come in several sizes, which allows you to determine how much you want to say. Brochures can be extremely powerful methods to increase interest in your chiropractic offerings.
- Postcards: A mailed postcard may be all you need to generate more inbound phone calls and patient appointments. We offer postcards in many bigger-than-average sizes so you can be sure yours will stand out among other mail pieces.
- Flyers: Flyers are the perfect way to talk about a specific event, such as an open house, or a promotion, like specials for new chiropractic clients. Our flyers are produced on high-quality paper stock.
If you aren’t satisfied with your current marketing program, it’s time to discover how chiropractor direct mail can work for you. With Mail Shark, we can handle all the graphic design, printing and mailing of your direct mail campaigns, consistently exposing your chiropractic offerings to your community members and helping boost your revenue.