Direct Mail for Real Estate Agencies
For many areas of the country, the real estate market is extremely strong right now. This means people are actively buying and selling properties. Whether you’re trying to work with residential customers, landlords or businesses, you need a top-notch, turnkey method to get the phone to ring. In other words, you need real estate direct mail.
Mail Shark can work with you to custom-design direct mail pieces, strategize a direct mail campaign, print all the campaign pieces and mail them from our USPS-certified facility. Make the move to a stronger position in your area’s real estate market by filling out our contact form today.
Get the Advantages of Direct Mail for Real Estate Agents and Agencies
Direct mail can be a lifesaver for busy real estate agents who want to promote themselves without having to go door-to-door. With direct mail, you can use the power of mailboxes to woo new prospects and encourage people to choose you instead of a competitor.
Mail Shark offers several different types of direct mail for real estate professionals. Choose from the following, or use a combination of all for maximum impact:
- Saturation Bulk Mail: The bulk mail process involves sending a direct mail piece to every mailbox within a specific region. Saturation bulk mail completely blankets an area of your community, and it is very affordable. In general, it’s best to use saturation bulk mailing when you have a basic message you want to showcase, rather than a specific message that requires a strategically targeted market.
- EDDM™ (Every Door Direct Mail™): EDDM™ was released by the USPS several years ago as an alternative to traditional saturation bulk mailing. When you choose EDDM™, you basically give the USPS enough pieces of direct mail for a single postal carrier or a number of postal carriers. The postal carrier then delivers the pieces on their route, dropping one of your marketing items into every mailbox. EDDM™ is suitable for messages that are targeted to a particular neighborhood.
- Targeted Direct Mail: If you want to create brochures, flyers or postcards that are meant to entice a certain demographic section of the population, you may find targeted direct mail to be a better fit. Mail Shark’s account specialists can help you uncover direct mail lists to fit your desired demographic slices, such as homeowners with homes worth a certain value or married couples between 30 to 44 years of age. Targeted direct mail positions you to speak directly to those prospective clients most likely to need your services in the near future.
Keep Your Name Top of Mind With Real Estate Mailers
When sent out consistently, real estate mailers help keep your company’s name top of mind. Mail Shark has several types of real estate mailers to help you achieve marketing success.
Personalized Postcards in Several Sizes and Styles
Every Mail Shark real estate client has the opportunity to work with our graphic design team to create personalized postcards. The postcards we use are full-color and printed on high-quality stock. Sizes vary as indicated:
- Oversized Postcard: This 5.5″×10.5″ oversized postcard is destined to stand out because of its non-traditional size. Most postcards are tiny and get lost among the other envelopes and mailers. The oversized postcard, however, encourages people to take a look.
- Jumbo Postcard: Real estate professionals love sending our 8.5″×10.5″ jumbo postcards because they know they’ll probably be the first things people notice and read. This type of postcard fits within the U.S. Postal Service guidelines for direct mail size requirements.
- New Mover Postcard: Do you want to start a relationship with people who are new to the area? The 4″×6″ new mover postcard can help you strategically develop familiarity with individuals who just moved and may want to move again in the coming few years.
- Birthday Mailing Postcard: The birthday mailing postcard uses targeted direct mail lists to help you say “Happy Birthday” to prospects within your community who are celebrating. Our account specialists are also equipped to use your in-house mailing list if you have been tracking your clients’ birthdays.
Brochures in the Right Size for Real Estate Companies and Individuals
Whether you want a brochure to sell your personal realtor services or you are looking for a brochure to talk about your entire real estate company, you’ll find the perfect size with Mail Shark:
- Standard Brochure: The standard brochure is an 8.5″×10.5″ double-sided piece. Use the front and the back to talk about the advantages of working with your company, as well as how people can get in touch with you. Not sure what to say? We can assist you in creating the language that will position you as a real estate leader.
- Large Brochure: The 10.5″×17″ large brochure is significantly bigger than the standard brochure, which gives you more room for text, images, infographics and more. It’s great as a standalone direct mail piece because your prospects can’t help but notice it when they see it in the mailbox.
- XL Brochure: At 10.5″×21.5″, the XL brochure is substantial, giving you tons of space for your call-to-action. Use it to highlight the information you want your prospective clients to hear. As with all our direct mail items, this XL brochure fits within the U.S. Postal Service guidelines for direct mail size requirements. This means you can mail it as a targeted direct mail, saturation bulk mail or Every Door Direct Mail™ piece.
Brand Your Real Estate Business With Mail Shark
Direct mail isn’t just about making the sale today, but about making the sale tomorrow, too. Direct mail through our company allows you to brand your business the smart way. Each of our real estate direct mail pieces is sent as an individual unit. We do not cram yours into a packet with tons of other messages from companies. Your standalone piece is more apt to be seen and read, and your brand will start to take shape in the community.
Talk to us today about your needs by completing the online request form.