Get Dental Patients with Direct Mail
As a dentist in your community, you want every potential patient to know about the services you offer. Through Mail Shark’s direct mail offerings, your dental practice can finally stand out and build a steady stream of new clients. Direct mail is one of the most economical ways to quickly improve your branding as a local leading provider of dentistry.
Direct Mail Gets Your Name in the Hands of Prospects
What makes dentist direct mail with Mail Shark such a strong marketing method? We help you custom-craft direct mail pieces that uniquely position your dental practice. Then, we work with you to find the best direct mail technique to super-charge your lead generation. Our goal is to be your marketing partner, not just a one-time source for printed materials.
Affordable Direct Mail Options for Dentists
We offer several direct mail options for those working in the dental care profession, including general dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, and periodontists:
- Bulk Direct Mail – Are you interested in sending out your direct mail pieces to everyone in a certain region? We can help you saturate the market with bulk mailings. These will be placed in every mailbox within your designated area.
- Targeted Direct Mail – For more targeted marketing that still uses the basic bulk/saturation direct mail technique, try targeted direct mail. This practice allows you to choose demographic slices of prospects within your region to increase the returns on your direct mailings.
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) – Since 2008, the USPS has allowed businesses to send direct mail pieces to individual carrier routes. This means postal carriers will get a group of your dentist direct mail postcards, flyers or brochures to add to each of the mailboxes on their routes. It’s highly economical if you want to reach specific neighborhoods.
- New Movers Mail – Mail Shark can assist you in attracting the attention of people and families who have just moved into your area. By capturing this market early, you have a better chance of getting them to make you their dentist of choice.
Direct Mail Pieces Designed Just for Your Dental Practice
What kind of mailer will best highlight your services and position you as a leader in your local community? At Mail Shark, you have several options:
- Postcards – We offer standard-sized postcards, jumbo postcards, scratch-off postcards and birthday/special occasion announcement postcards. Postcards can be delivered via saturation or targeted methods, depending upon your preference. Research shows that postcards are noticed immediately, especially oversized postcards.
- Brochures –Every dentist needs a method to easily showcase their options for potential and current patients. A brochure can be a practical way for you to highlight what makes your office and services different than someone else’s. We have several sizes of brochures, so you can add as little or as much information as you want. Colorful brochures provide a way for you to tell your dental office story concisely and get your phone to ring.
- Birthday Mailers – It’s important for your current patients to stay loyal to your dental office. One way to remind them you care is with birthday mailers. Most dentists are already recording the birth dates of their patients, so it’s simple for Mail Shark to help develop a birthday mailer program. Reaching out to people on their birthdays helps them know you care, and it reduces the chance of patient noncompliance and attrition rates.
- Flyers – Are you celebrating a grand opening? Do you have a new piece of dental equipment, such as a same-day dental crown machine or massaging dental chairs? A single-sided or double-sided flyer can be a terrific way to engage your target audience.
Not sure which option is best-suited to your current situation? We can help. Let our years of experience in the direct mail business work for you. We’ll share our expertise and help you benefit from what we’ve learned along the way.
Make the Most of Your Budget With Mail Shark
Working with Mail Shark starts by filling out the form below. An account executive will start our journey together, which requires no upfront cost. Our pricing structure is designed to enable you to make small weekly or monthly payments, which are much easier on your dental practice budget.
Looking to get started?
Fill out the form to have a Mail Shark Campaign Specialist reach out with more information.