Senior DesignerPosted: March 19, 2019
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Digital Marketing
The Senior Designer at Mail Shark will join our in-house creative team and assist in elevating the look, layout, and features of the Mail Shark brand as well as various other consumer facing brands within our multi-channel campaigns. This individual will be responsible for concepting and creating a variety of deliverables for print, web, and user centric interactions. He or she should have a firm understanding of the fundamentals of design, user interaction and an eye for clean and artful layouts. If you are a truly original creative thinker who loves working with various brands and turning concepts into reality while working in an amazing in-house-agency team setting, please apply!
Executing and coordinating all visual design stages from concept to development. Conceptualizing and art directing original print, website, email and other design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to all design tasks. Duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing a variety of graphic materials (digital and print) that respect existing brand standards and guidelines for the Mail Shark brand
- Creating various design deliverables to support multi-channel campaigns for various consumer facing brands
- Participating in ideation and conceptual brain storms
- Editing web, print and media content
- Designing webpage layouts, emails, banner ads, etc.
- Designing print layouts, sell sheets, brochures, catalogs, etc.
- Design user centric experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and tech capabilities
- Working in a creative team setting on multiple campaigns and various brands
- Strong design portfolio
- Comfortable with feedback and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; not afraid to ask questions
- A positive problem-solver who is organized, detailed and collaborative yet delivers individual impact
- Ability to handle multiple timelines and switch between tasks to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design/coding decisions)
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an agency or corporate creative team setting
- Experience with all Adobe applications
- Basic knowledge of user experience design
- Web and interactive design experience
- Understanding of layout concepts and information gathering for best design output
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency with Office 365
- Basic knowledge of print design
- Proficiency with photo retouching, manipulation and color correction skills
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 7 years.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- Two weeks paid vacation to start (prorated on start date) with an additional day for each year you’re employed (up to 5 extra days)
- Three personal days per year
- 8 weeks paid maternity leave
- Company-provided catered lunch for hitting sales goals
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to managers and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site café with fresh catered food
- Weekly company contribution in your café account
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.