Mail Puller (Part-Time)Posted: April 5, 2018
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Production
The Mail Puller will assist and prepare paperwork for the ink lines and serve as general helper for packing, mail pulling and shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieve paperwork from ink line operators, pre-make their trays, and organize the products to be addressed.
- Ensure that each ink line has all the materials needed to complete their tasks.
- Ability to work in a timely manner, determine and manage time needed to process to ensure there no-one waiting for trays or materials.
- Utilize a pallet jack to move completed pallets into staging area to be put away.
- Actively interact and assist each machine operator with any job tasks.
- Make mail trays according to a very specific order, must able to read and keep trays in an organized pile at the appropriate ink line.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Time management.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at a predetermined schedule.
- Ability to work at high speeds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and less than one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with basic tools, computers monitors, hand jacks, pallet jacks, strapper machine, sytex machine, and MCS Pro Tabber
Flexible, 12-16 hours per week.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 5 years.
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 3 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all