Office Support AssistantPosted: May 19, 2023
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton & Reading, PADepartment(s): Human Resources
Reports to the Office Support Manager. Works well independently and as a team assisting in a wide range of duties focused on supporting, organizing and maximizing efficiencies of the daily office and employee needs. Strong interpersonal skills to ensure all team members have the needed tools and a great workspace to accomplish the demands of the job. Attention to detail and communication with management and employees to quickly accomplish tasks, resolve issues and improve our work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and clerical support for management.
- Communicate effectively with Employees and Management in a professional manner.
- Maintain inventory for office and maintenance supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders when necessary
- Handle technical support for repairs and maintenance issues of office equipment.
- Provide a wide range of employee support including HR support, IT support, phone support, email support and general support.
- Maintain Employee files including personal information, benefits, worker comp claims and wage attachments.
- Process new hire paperwork, account set-ups (email, Mailshark.net, Micro Market), and hardware set-up (computers and phones).
- Coordinate the recruitment process.
- Maintain employee recognition program.
- Oversee conference room calendar sharing permissions and any internal issues.
- Coordinate, organize, and schedule company events, meetings and trainings.
- Coordinate travel, lodging and transportation for employees as needed.
- Maintain Mail Shark common areas.
- Maintain employee communication boards.
- Act as Committee Secretary as requested.
- Traveling to each company location once a week.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write correspondence, speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- MS Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Internet, Mac OS, Adobe, and File sharing systems, ADP Workforce Now
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral communication skills
- Organization skills
- Written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Proofreading skills
- Keyboard skills
- Associates Degree from a two-year University or College; with four years related experience; or an equivalent amount of related experience.
Availability 7:30AM to 7:30PM Weekdays, usually five 8 hour workdays in a week that fall inside the availability timeframe.
- Competitive Hourly Wage with Potential for Overtime Paid Hours
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- You start with 13 days of paid time off (prorated on start date)
- For each year you’re employed you’ll receive additional PTO (1-5 years: 8 hours) (6+ years: 4 hours)
- Paid maternity leave - 8 weeks
- Paid paternity leave - 2 weeks
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of free coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 2 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all
- Option to work from home every Friday
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now