Marketing Project ManagerPosted: November 11, 2022
Location: Mail Shark - New Holland Road, Mohnton, PA, US, PADepartment(s): Marketing Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm Office Hours.
Oversee and manage projects related to marketing campaigns. The Marketing Project Manager will supervise both the people working on marketing projects, and the projects themselves. Most of the time they will oversee a group of marketing projects simultaneously and track the success of that selection of projects against company goals like sales growth or customer retention. The Marketing Project Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and Delegate: lead team members, encourage and direct them, as well as anticipate their strengths and weaknesses.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and set expectations with team members, external stakeholders, and vendors.
- Analytical: Leverage marketing analytics and prioritize resources to maximize the outcome for our company or stake holder.
- Marketing: Increase experience and knowledge set of marketing while executing projects. The MPM will expand their knowledge base in data analysis, basic copy writing and proofing, SEO, social media, and marketing technologies/platforms.
- Decision-making: Many projects involve at least some high-pressure situations, and the marketing project manager will be called upon to make an informed decision on a tight timeline.
- Resource allocation: The MPM will need to understand the basic concepts of allocation; both human and budgetary resources.
- Proficiency with project management tools: The MPM will become proficient in management tools such as Teams, Marketo and Salesforce as it pertains to the department.
- Ability to set deadlines: Deadline forecasting and management is an important skill for any marketing project manager to master, as they will often be in charge of many deadlines across several projects simultaneously.
- Task management: The marketing project manager will need to manage and delegate tasks effectively to ensure deadlines are met as well as mange themselves to achieve goals.
- Trade show marketing needs coordination
- Manage main marketing vendors
- Territory rotation in sales
- Marketing spend report
- Take ownership of marketing calendar
- Match back reports for marketing
- Launching of cards in Microsoft Planner
- Marketing mailing lists
- Distribute print contracts and final art to appropriate locations including our internal system
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Microsoft 365 and it’s apps, Google Sheets, and miscellaneous programs as needed. Competency in Salesforce and Marketo are a bonus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Other Abilities
- Understanding of project coordinating
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts and strategies
- Proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Fine-tuned strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Develop strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; and regularly required to use hands; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and lift up to 25lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- 2 years of experience in a marketing position required
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 7 years.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- You start with 13 days of paid time off (prorated on start date)
- For each year you’re employed you’ll receive additional PTO (1-5 years: 8 hours) (6+ years: 4 hours)
- Paid maternity leave - 8 weeks
- Paid paternity leave - 2 weeks
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed Atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 2 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all
- Option to work from home every Friday
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now