Account Executive (Inside Sales)Posted: January 27, 2016
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Sales
Serves customers by selling products & meeting customer needs through a consultative sales/marketing approach while providing outstanding customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes new accounts via a mix of cold calling and company generate leads provided.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to efficiently execute sales plan.
- Provides a consultative marketing & sales approach to current and prospective customers.
- Enters contracts & conducts contract administration requests including adds, deletes, and changes
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports & weekly work plans
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions & making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service, prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Positive attitude and self-confidence
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Exemplary attendance and reliability as a team member
- Two years of sales experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
8:30am – 5:30pm as well as answering calls and requests after hours, nights, weekends.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 5 years.
- Non-Declining Base Salary Commissions Paid on Every Sale
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- Two weeks paid vacation to start (prorated on start date) with an additional day for each year you’re employed (up to 5 extra days)
- Three personal days per year
- 8 weeks paid maternity leave
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal (occurs frequently #humblebrag)
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 3 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all