Direct Mail Sales RepresentativePosted: October 22, 2018
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Sales
Mail Shark is looking for Direct Mail Sales Representatives to add to our growing inside sales team. This is your opportunity to be part of a winning team and work in a fun, energetic environment that truly allows you to harness your entrepreneurial spirit. We provide comprehensive direct mail marketing training to give you all the tools you need to be successful.
How We Generate Leads
Because Mail Shark is a nationwide business, each rep’s available territory is vast, and you will have the freedom to reach out to any business in the US who is not already an owned account. We also generate hundreds on inbound leads per week to provide you with the opportunity to meet and exceed your sales goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Direct Mail Sales Representative serves customers by selling the right products and meeting customer needs through a consultative sales/marketing approach while providing outstanding customer service. Some of your job duties include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts via a mix of cold calling and company-generated leads.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to efficiently execute sales plan.
- Provide a consultative marketing and sales approach to current and prospective customers.
- Enter contracts and conduct contract admin requests including adds, deletes, and changes.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by logging activity daily and submitting activity reports and weekly work plans.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and client relationship management
- Excellent closing, prospecting and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated to exceed sales goals
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliability
- Ability to quickly acquire product knowledge
- Strong phone presence and presentation skills
- 2+ years proven inside sales experience
- 1-year experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Experience making high volume calls
- Experience with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Direct mail sales experience a plus
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to learn proprietary contract system to manage client orders
Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, as well as answering calls and requests after hours, and on weekends.
- Non-Declining Base Salary
- Monthly Commissions
- Earning Potential: $100,000+
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 7 years.
- Paid training program
- Full benefits package within 30 days of hire: Medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short Term Disability
- 2 weeks paid vacation to start
- 3 paid personal days
- 7 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day)
- 8 weeks paid maternity leave
- Mac Laptop to keep you on the best technology
- Catered lunch for achieving weekly sales goals
- Great culture including casual dress code & relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food for purchase
- $5 each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all