Account SpecialistPosted: May 16, 2017
Location: Mail Shark - Mohnton, PADepartment(s): Account Services
The Account Specialist provides day-to-day account management/customer service support while working closely with various internal departments and external customers by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between external artists and clients to create quality marketing material in order to help clients grow existing or new business.
- Prepare detailed instructions by gathering, sorting and organizing client specific requests for marketing material.
- Communicate suggestions to enhance marketing product as necessary based on client needs and demographics along with guiding clients in choosing a target audience.
- Perform data entry for backup and future reference.
- Provide accurate communication via internet and phone, and not face to face.
- Maintain a strong commitment to finalizing marketing products that adhere to company and client standards.
- Provide high-quality customer service and handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Operate in a team environment while independently and collectively working toward similar goals.
- Understand attention to detail is crucial while ensuring error-free material with thorough proofreading.
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Perform in a fast paced environment while meeting strict daily and weekly deadlines.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Telephone etiquette and customer service skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Professionalism and diplomacy skills
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Proofreading skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a full-service direct mail company that’s been providing design, printing, and mailing services to businesses of all sizes since 2008. We just finished renovating our 62,000-sq. foot facility in Mohnton, PA to accommodate our rapidly growing team!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a meaningful impact, join Mail Shark and grow your career alongside one of the fastest growing companies in America for the past 7 years.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans for you and your family
- Health coverage begins the first day of the first full month after your start date
- 401(k) plan with dollar for dollar employer match on a generous % of your contribution
- Two weeks paid vacation to start (prorated on start date) with an additional day for each year you’re employed (up to 5 extra days)
- Three personal days per year
- 8 weeks paid maternity leave
- Free catered lunch whenever we hit a weekly sales goal (occurs frequently)
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Easy, encouraged access to upper management and ownership
- Plenty of coffee stations
- On-site cafeteria with fresh catered food brought in 3 times a week
- Free money each week in your account for use in the cafeteria
- Peaceful outdoor seating area to get away from it all