Account Executive (On Site)Posted: March 14, 2022
Location: Mail Shark - New Holland Road, Mohnton, PA, US, PADepartment(s): Sales Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm Office Hours. Some attention to client and prospect needs after hours, and on weekends.
We are looking for high-energy and independent sales professionals to be an integral part of a growing sales team! Deliver growth by achieving and exceeding sales targets by owning the sales cycle from consultation, value proposition, to closing the deal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing new accounts via a mix of cold calling and company-generated leads
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to efficiently execute sales plan
- Provide a consultative marketing and sales approach to current and prospective customers
- Enter contracts and conduct contract admin requests
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keep management informed by logging activity daily and submitting activity reports and weekly work plans
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Perform other duties as needed
- Inside Sales experience is preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right highly motivated candidates.
- Intrinsically motivated. No one needs to tell you what to do, you just do it.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft outlook, excel, word, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to summarize key insights and effectively communicate them to leadership
- Innate interest in, sales, with a strong desire to be a top performer
- Excellent customer service and client relationship management
Who We Are – Our Core Values
We focus on fueling growth for our clients’ businesses as well as fueling the growth of our team members.
By committing to self-improvement, working on building our skills and supporting the development of every team member we fuel improvement in ourselves, in turn fueling the success of our clients.
DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES
We go the extra mile for our clients and do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
We remain laser focused on providing our clients with a product, service, and customer experience that we would want. They deserve nothing less for trusting us with their hard-earned marketing dollars.
BEING GOOD PEOPLE
Honest, passionate, humble, kind & full to the brim with integrity are a few words that best describe our team members.
We’re a scrappy bunch that thrives on doing great work and delivering on our promise, while building connections and long-term partnerships with our clients.
About Mail Shark
Mail Shark is a national direct mail marketing company that helps businesses of all sizes acquire and retain more customers. Mail Shark champions innovation, integrity, and a service-mentality that puts customers first.
Founded in Berks County, Pennsylvania in 2009, Mail Shark has been providing effective direct mail marketing, outstanding customer service, and delivering results to businesses from day one. Ranked by INC Magazine as one of Americas Fastest growing private companies 9 years in a row, our team continues its rapid growth.
We’re looking for hungry candidates to help us strengthen our industry-leading team. We’re creating better marketing strategies. We’re adding more products to our lineup. We’re developing research to help our clients market their businesses better & We’re building stronger relationships with the best partners in our industry.
Our customers love marketing strategies and our products. We love serving them. And we love the journey we’re on together.
Come build with us!
- Generous PTO
- Exceptional leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, paternity, and parental bonding, as well as medical leave to care for yourself or loved ones
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Non declining Base Salary Plus Generous Commission Plan
- Bonus incentives based on tenures-ship and performance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation to start with additional vacation time earned over time
- From May 27th through September 2nd, you’ll have the option to work from home every Friday
Fill out the form below, and submit your resume for consideration.Apply Now